57 Oldham Road Rochdale United Kingdom OL165QJ
Forces Discount: 20% discount on all our prices.
Line Art Limited Embroidery, Embroidery Digitising and Printing Services situated in Rochdale a market town in Greater Manchester
1. Garment Embroidery is a state of the art embroidery using machines to efficiently embroider many garments simultaneously.
2. Embroidery Digitising is an art, which turns into perfection with experience and skills. This is the process of converting digital images to embroidery machine-readable formats
3. Transfer Paper Printing is used in textiles, arts & crafts; print an image on to paper, then a heat press technique is used to transfer the image onto clothing, canvas or other surface.
4. Dye-sublimation is using plastic, card, paper, or fabric; dye is used to make the transition between the solid and gas states without going through a liquid stage; print an image on the paper. Then a heat press technique is used to transfer the image onto clothing, canvas, or other surface.
5. Vinyl Print & Cut transfer printing involves printing a coloured design, which is then heat pressed on to the garment and other surfaces