Photography Course from £145 to £39 Use this coupon code HNBFpromo at checkout. Bishops Stortford United Kingdom CM23 4HG
Forces Discount: Use this coupon code HNBFpromo at checkout, and reduce this course from £145 to £39 a 73% discount. -
- - 'Digital On-line Photography Course One' -
- - Ideal for anyone who wants to learn photography or just get more from their camera. -
- - Highlights; - -
(1) 20 Modules. - -
(2) Hundreds of explanations, images and videos. - -
3) No time constraints. - -
4) Self assessment. - -
5) Exam with feedback. - -
6) Unlimited free updates. - -
7) Compatible with mobile devices. - -
- Copy and paste the link below for Photography course example.
http://www.qudosphotocourses.com/course/digital-photography-course/ - -
- Instructions on how to apply and redeem your coupon can be found by selecting FAQs on the 'Home' page. -
- - Use this coupon code HNBFpromo at checkout, and reduce this course from £145 to £39 a 73% discount.
Qudos Photo Courses was set up by Hugh Nicholas to help anyone who wishes to have a greater understanding of photography and get the best images from their camera at an affordable price, taught by experienced professionals working in the industry. -
- - This website is for anyone who takes photos using any device from smart phones to DSLRs. Ideal for students about to embark on a photographic qualification to someone who would like to improve their holiday or family photo's, start a business or just enjoy photography. -
- - Hugh Nicholas has over thirty years’ experience as a professional photographer and tutor. - - - He received his first camera at six years old and has never looked back. Achieving a City and Guilds qualification in photography and design in 1981, he joined a studio working on international advertising campaigns and was trained as a still-life and fine art photographer, over a 15 year period. -
- - Hugh has worked with many well-known London photographers and he has perfected his art over the years. - - - Hugh has taken on many assignments from agencies and corporate companies, giving his portfolio a wide and varied look. -
- - Hugh was one of the first to introduce freestyle to weddings and portraits taking inspiration from London and Americas top fashion and wedding photographers. -
- - He became a society wedding photographer and his work has been featured in Hello! Magazine. - - - He owned one of the UK’s first digital studios trading as Venture Bishops Stortford in the UK with over 20 staff including six photographers, which revolutionized portraiture.