A1 SEO Edinburgh

Forth House, 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh United Kingdom EH1 2BQ
0131 608 2611






Our approach is focused entirely on transparency. We take fantastic pride in educating our partners regarding the benefits of SEO-- something this is commonly wrongly shrouded in mystery. From the first day, we want our partners to understand our processs and exactly how this will certainly have a long-lasting effect on their businesses. A1 SEO Edinburgh has extremely humble roots. Initially, the company (formerly GMS Digital) was founded by Graham Grieve in 2014, assisting bands, artists, as well as not-for-profits with marketing. After some success, small businesses created a need for time on even more complex (and paid) marketing activities. Due to require, the business transformed into another generic digital marketing agency offering everything from SEO to social media management and web design. It became pretty clear to us that we were one of many other jack of all trades type digital agencies providing a wide range of services with only average understanding in everything. Throughout these early years the group became more and more fixated with SEO over all various other digital marketing channels. Late in 2016, the company moved all non-SEO work over to trusted niche professionals to focus purely on SEO. This is where the team's passion lies. It so happened that this pivot happened during an exciting time of adjustment for the SEO industry. Google released a handful of exciting updates that altered the SEO industry completely. With our newfound focus, the team continued to provide results and also developed processes for consistently influencing website's rankings with Google and also various other search engines. In 2019, the business rebranded from GMS Digital to A1 SEO Edinburgh to reflect our concentrate on search engine marketing. At this stage, 94% of our business was SEO as well as PPC, the other 6% being development projects that shared close synergy with SEO projects. We are entirely dedicated to championing SEO within Edinburgh's business community. With understanding passed on from experienced industry experts come solid, integrated marketing strategies that help businesses dominate their niche.



Comments about A1 SEO Edinburgh